Who could this service benefit?
- Active Execution Only traders in Forex, Equities, Fixed Income or derivative products
- Algorithm/algorithmic and high frequency traders and providers
- Trading or investment software providers
- Trading or investment tip or signal providers
- Professional Introducers
- Wealth Managers
- Legal firma
- Accountancy firms
- Asset Managers
- Hedge Funds
How could this service be of benefit?
- Regulated Outsourced Discretionary Investment Management
- Market access across a range of asset classes and counterparties providing income opportunities
How does it work?
- If you fall into one of the categories at the top of the page, you are likely to place transactions in an asset classes that we provide access to via one of our counterparties and are not receiving the lowest rate achievable.
- In this instance we are likely to be able to obtain improved pricing by way of our Regulatory status and cumulative flow in which instance a percentage of that cost saving could be passed on to you.
- If you fall into one of the categories at the top of the page, you are likely to have access to clients that could benefit from our fully Regulated Discretionary Investment Management solutions.
- In this instance we are likely to be able to provide you and your clients with a range of investment opportunities in accordance with their targeted investment needs and product suitability factoring in attitude to risk, time horizon, liquidity requirements and special situations. Furthermore due to our access to competitive pricing, we are able to pass on a percentage of that cost saving to you and your clients.
Points to consider:
- We are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom.
- We provide our product and service to Professional and Institutional clients
- Our corporate, legal and compliance framework is robust and reviewed annually
- We provide full transparency on pricing to our associates
- Our sign up process is stress free
We can be reached by telephone on +44 845 86 23456 or by way of the form below